Saturday, January 28, 2012

This week my friend and old neighbor flew all the way across the country to come see the boys and I.  It was so much fun.  We went from seeing her every day to she moved thousands of miles away.  Even though it was just for one night, we had lot of fun laughing until we cried and catching up.  The kids were excited to show her all the new things they have learned.  It was interesting to see how far we have come since Halloween.  Before, Hyrum would try to talk Ms. Audrey into everything and always earn 1 more dollar or one more treat.  This time it was, We don't need to go to the book store, we can just go to the library. We don't need to buy more ice cream we can just share these ones.  She claims I am not even letting her spoil them anymore.  It was funny.  We did end up at the book store with some new books and a fun night out to dinner.  Thanks Audrey! We are excited for you to come back in March!!

I also heard a great description of my life right now, it is oh so true.  My life is like one of those bizarre lifetime movies.  I hope for everyone involveds sake we are just at the last commercial break and it will be wrapping up soon because I know that the sequel will be a million times better!!

No comments: