Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Quinten has not let me out of his sight since being back with him. It doesn't help that Hyrum gave him his cold. Last night I was up ALL night trying to help him get comfortable enough to sleep. Even dragging him down didn't help until finally around 8:45 am he crashed out. He tool 5-10 min cat naps occasionally through the night. He just was so conjested he couldn't breathe. Tonight he was ready for bed at 6:30. Well it is now 12:37 at night and he woke me up with my phone in my face saying I uhnt moo-ie. Atch Do-wah. (I want a movie. Watch Dora) Apparently Kaden has taught Quinten the magic of watching Netflix on iPhones. Also I know we have 12 months to go but if you ask Quinten what he wants Santa to bring him next year he says I uhnt iPone. Funny kid.

1 comment:

Joshua and Tara said...

Can you email me your new phone number? Things are finally calming down around here and I would like to catch up!

Tara