Thursday, January 26, 2012

Funny boy

Qubes loves hats, he loves tractors, he loves cycles (motorcycles).... He is definitely all boy!  Last night thanks to his big brothers he learned and perfected the art of giving wedgies.  Even though I should have stopped the behavior right away, I couldn't help but laugh while listening to him scream with delight as he would chase down Hi-mum and K-Dun giggling all the while and grab onto their undies and crying out weggieeeee!  He is only barely 2 but there is never a dull moment when he is awake.

**I haven't forgotten about the birthday post, I still have every intention of writing it.  The camera has gone missing somewhere in my house.  I wish it had the finding feature with an alarm in it the way my phone and the kids ipods do, that would make it so much easier to find most days.

No comments: