Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Monster Jam 2012

My boys have been working on their jobs around the house and keeping their rooms cleaned up more often. They have been trying to hit each other less and use their words instead of kicking and purposely hurting one another. This last weekend I surprised them with tickets to Monster Jam 2012 as a reward for good improvement.  I have been trying to implement the 1-2-3 Magic in their lives to help them choose to be better kids on their own.  Over the last few weeks they have been getting better and better as they know what to expect from me and know my expectations from them.  I am thankful for the counselor who introduced me to it.

Glued on the trucks with Hyrum ending laughing from the seats rumbling.
TinTin and Heather watching the trucks.  I think Quinten loved it the most.  By the end of the show Kaden was so tired from not taking a nap that he was falling asleep in my lap.  We ended up leaving early even though they were having fun because they were all so tired.

No comments: