Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Randoms

Kaden driving at the grocery store like "Ernest."  Apparently Ernest is the best driver with his foot.

TinTin waiting his turn for the blue monster pinata at his 2nd birthday party.

 I was able to go to the boys school Christmas parties.... I still try to get up to the boys school as much as I can even though I am in school.  Luckily I had finals the week before they got out of school so I didn't have to miss anything!
 Quinten had a 2nd birthday party when all my family came into town.  We went to the lake for some kayaking, a bbq, and a bonfire with smores.  It was a really fun night!

 The boys came back from Christmas break looking like cancer survivors with their super short buzz cuts, Kaden was skypeing with Aunt Heidi and wanted some hair back on his head, so I obliged. 
 Double fisting the juice boxes.  I don't put anything past this little guy.  And he is constantly eating or drinking something,
 Kaden enjoys comparing himself to how big the bathtub is, and to how tall he is in my bed.  He asks for his picture to be taken so much when he is awake that I now find myself taking his picture when he is asleep to show him the next morning how much room he takes up.

 TinTin found my hiking backpack and wanted to go on a trip...  me too little buddy, me too!
 I went up to Dallas one weekend in December when I was kid free to an ugly Christmas sweater party. There were plenty of ugly sweaters for sure!


1 comment:

rawhide said...

Um, I look terrible in that picture!!!!