Sunday, January 13, 2013

DPT - no not the shot!

Tonight I started looking at all the requirements that I need to get into PT school, I have looked before but I am really trying to narrow it down now.  I will have everything school wise taken care of but all the extra volunteer hours, extra tests I need to study for and take along with the long applications are starting to feel a bit overwhelming.  I just need to remember baby steps and find me a good mentor.  Anyone who is a PT or in physical therapy school want to help me figure it all out?  Or do you know anyone who might be willing to help me along the way?  Thanks!

1 comment:

Myndie said...

Do you know Brik and Tiffani Stratton? He own a PT place. I don't know what ward they are in though. Awesome people, too. Here is his website: http://www.strattonrehab.com/

I hope this helps.