Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First NBA Game

Those who know me, know I LOVE finding a good deal on things.  The weekend before Christmas was no exception, I found San Antonio Spurs tickets online for 90 cents each!  So for less than a movie I was able to take the boys to the game.  Thanks to Aunt Heather for watching TinTin so that we could have this time.
What does 90 cents buy you, you might ask, top row nose bleed tickets, it didn't matter to us though, it was perfect for boys who do not always enjoy sitting still!
The view from the top.
Look how grown up Hyrum is.  He is a giant too!  I love this big guy!
Kaden was hilarious, he wanted his picture taken with the "naked ladies" AKA the silver dancers.  He was smiling so big for the picture that his eyes got squinty.  I love this boy's sense of humor.
Hyrum was telling anyone he could that he got to go to his first NBA game.  The idea to go to the game originated with him wanting to win tickets off the radio for the game.
Outside by the heaters after the game listening to the band.

No comments: