Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Latest Trick


One of my favorite tricks these days when I know the boys are exhausted but refuse to go to sleep because it isn't 7:45 is to change the clock an hour ahead.  With the sun going down earlier they don't know the difference and usually will fall asleep fast.  In theory this should get me to bed an hour earlier too, but alas I only day dream about dreaming.

Tonight's late night project is finishing up Halloween costumes.  Quinten will be a skeleton - done just bought the glow in the dark pajamas at Old Navy and white face paint.  Kaden wants to be a scuba diver - have all the parts just waiting on the spray paint to dry so I can assemble it all together.  Hyrum wants to be a ninja - everything is almost ready to be put together. It is fun finding little outlets for my creative side to show again as I have been so wrapped up in studying.

No comments: