Friday, October 19, 2012

Goals

Setting goals is important in life.  Not only serious practical goals, but fun ones as well.  I made a goal to go on 30 trips while I was 30.  This weekend I completed my goal!  Some were huge trips, others were short day trips, but it was fun and I surprised myself with how quickly I completed this goal.  Last night as I was driving home from my friend's house I set a new goal for myself.  It is a strange yet fun goal....
I want to eat at 30 hole in the wall places/stands while I am 30.  It shouldn't be too hard to complete this but I am going to make sure and take a  picture of each place and post it on the side to make the tally a little more interesting.  If you ever finda place you think I should try, let me know!

**Changing this goal to just 30 new places to eat, I am sure there will be some random places, but just making it 30 new places.

1 comment:

Myndie said...

I like this new goal of yours! Also, sorry about the relationship downfall. And yes, classical conditioning can be a difficult thing to deal with, but at least you have acknowledged it which I think is the first step!