Sunday, April 29, 2012

No more Brae Valley

Moving day is over, done, finished!  I only have left to go through the suitcases and laundry baskets of clothes and I am all done with the Brae Valley house.  This has been the most emotionally draining move EVER....   It has lasted for months as I have constantly been going through my house getting rid of things and organizing.  This has been the longest that I have lived in any house in the last 9 years. I decorated and tried to make it my own but now I am happy to say I am done.  I will no longer be living in the number one sold house in the neighborhood. No longer living in a house that only one couple has come out of still married.  I think they should have added that to the sellers disclosure.  No matter what though I am at peace with how things have turned out.  Thanks to Kyle for stepping up and watching all the boys so I was able to get everything moved into the storage unit fairly quickly with the help of so many others.  I am so blessed to have the support of so many here in San Antonio, I am excited to be staying here.  I am glad that my family lives so close that we can make impromptu visits so the boys can play with their cousins.  Last night my mom enjoyed playing Grandma and watching all 6 grand kids so that Robbie and I were able to go out with friends.  The boys were able to have a slumber party and Hyrum has been thrilled to get to target shoot with Noah's bb gun.  Thanks Mom!  Today we are being spoiled with a turkey dinner. 

And because what is a post without a few pictures, here are some:
 Kaden was tired out from waking up early excited to help with the moving truck that he crashed out on the drive up to Austin.  He curled up in a little ball and was too cute to not document.
All of my belongings packed to the ceiling waiting to find a new home in July.  If anyone local knows of a good place in the medical center area please let me know!

It is my responsibility to be as happy as I can here TODAY!

No comments: