Sunday, April 15, 2012

Friends

I have amazingly wonderful friends. They mean the world to me. Both guys and girls.  I am thankful for their thoughts and words even when I don't always want to hear what they have to say.  I am thankful for fiends who stay late talking to me about normal life things. I love being able to learn more things and for normal every day vocabulary to be more than that of my kids.  They are learning, but there is a long ways to go until they are adults and can have conversations about more than things little boys like to talk and giggle about. I don't see what is so funny about talking about butts and farts, I guess that's because I am a girl.

I got to go to my first hockey game this weekend. I learned that buying tickets from a scalper can get one amazing seats for a fraction of the original cost. We watched the rampage win in overtime right up in front of us.  It was exciting.

I also was able to add another trip to my counter for the year and will add on another trip this next week.  The boys were able to experience the Poteet Strawberry Festival which doesn't have many strawberries at it surprisingly enough. It is more of a carnival with a rodeo.  And when did carnival rides get so expensive?  

No comments: