Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Gift of Time

The time is NOW to let others know how you really feel about them.  Just remember you can share those feelings in a kind way even if it is a feeling of dislike.

I am trying to figure out how to better let me boys know that I am here for them now but that I still have to take care of myself and my time is important too.  I give up a lot of myself to make their lives easier, and now I am wondering if maybe I am sabotaging them unintentionally.  The next few weeks I am setting a goal to have them help out more and to move a little bit slower and not be so rushed to get places and hope that if there is not such a rush to get everywhere that we can all be a little bit more helpful and find more peace.  Wish me luck!

There are nights when my boys talk in their sleep and I cringe at what I hear.

No comments: