Saturday, May 5, 2012

Food

It's the little things in life that make it worth living.  Something so simple as a really nice pizza dinner, fresh mozzarella, and gelato with someone who takes the time to really talk and listen to me.  And the fact that someone took the time to plan it all out and was willing.  I really enjoy people watching and it is fun to sometimes guess people's life stories, and even though I will never know the real story, sometimes it's fun to laugh and be a spectator in life.  I went to the grocery store today and enjoyed it for the first time in months.  It helped that I was not there shopping for myself but it was also neat to be with someone who wanted to be there.  It was not a chore for me.  I laughed in the grocery store, I don't know why that seems odd to me but it was actually quite enjoyable.  

Dating with 3 kids is a definitely interesting.  There are so many more factors that have to go into the picture.  Somehow in the long run things will work out the way that they are supposed to though.

I have learned that being surrounded by wonderful positive people makes life all the more worth wanting to live.  The family we are living with this month is extremely kind and patient.  At first I was a little bit scared to live with someone who is not related to me, but in actuality it has been a wonderful blessing.  I notice positive changes in myself and the boys and we have a roof over our heads.  There is even more calm in our lives and we are finding even more things to do to fill our time.  

No comments: