Sunday, February 5, 2012

Relief

 Safe, Home, Bathed, and Asleep.
Well, not Quinten...he is back to worrying about mom going bye bye again and doesn't want me out of his sight.  This too shall pass, right?  Bedtime, what's that?  I love my 3 little men!
We have a busy week ahead of us full of counselor visit (thank goodness) and welcoming our surprise tomorrow.  I am thankful for every day that I get to talk to my boys and hear their crazy laughter and know they are safe.  I am thankful for my friends who kept me busy this weekend and for making sure things were going ok.  I am thankful to get to attend my church meetings and listen to the words that I know were meant for me.  I enjoyed meeting new friends and catching up with some old.  It is always nice to have someone to say goodnight and good morning to even if it is just a friendly text.

No comments: