Monday, February 13, 2012

Day of Love

Happy Valentine's Day!
I am excited to spend the day with people who love and appreciate one another.
We have been blessed to have lots of people think of us these last few days and have been spoiled by lots of delicious treats.
Today I made chocolate covered strawberries with the boys. Our 3rd year of this fun tradition and one they have asked about for a few weeks now.

And yes those are Kaden's real glasses.  I've been asked by many if they are dress up only, nope they are real and are awesome.  Worth every penny so as to not have to keep going to the optometrist to get them fixed every few days.
Quinten wants to be like Kaden so many times I will find him digging through the Mr. Potato Head stuff to find "my glasses like K-Dun"

1 comment:

Lauryn Moon Donat said...

I just love those boys. And yum... Those cinnamon rolls look delicious!