Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Put A Smile On Your Face

Today I had to go buy new clothes....again....I had bought some new jeans on Christmas Eve.  Today I decided enough was enough and I couldn't cinch the belt (which I have even had to buy new belts!) in anymore and still be comfortable.  The pants I purchased tonight were 5 sizes smaller than I wore a year ago.  Can we saw AWESOME!  Last time I weighed myself I was 26 pounds down....that's more than Quinten weighs.  I feel great, I look great, and am loving all the things that come with being smaller.....minus the hit to my wallet.  Thank goodness for end of the season clearance!!  Bring on swim suit season!  

I think even though I have bad knees I am going to attempt to pick up running....we shall see how it goes....

3 comments:

Niki Carter said...

Try P90X. I am loving it! It is easier on the joints than running! You can do it in your home.

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

You look fantastic!! We need to get together again soon. Bring the boys out here!

rawhide said...

nice work sister. i bet you are smaller than me!!!