Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29

Tonight as I was enjoying the adrenaline rush as I pedaled out my 6 1/2 miles on the bike I was thinking about my life. I am so lucky to be who I am living my life to the fullest. I have 3 wonderful, healthy, active kids who call me mom. I have a testimony of things I know to be right and choose to live it. I am so very blessed. I am looking forward to the next few months as our time here in San Antonio comes to an end and we start fresh in Houston.  There are still many unknowns but the details that I do know bring me even more hope and peace.

Today being Leap Day I have heard of some people making predictions for where they will be in another 4 years and be able to look back and see if they came true.  In 4 years I hope to be finished with school and be debt free.  I hope to be dating someone and find companionship.  I hope to have gone to the winter Olympics in Russia and to have seen Hyrum ordained a deacon at church. I am clueless as to where we will be living, but a city by the beach sounds nice. Hopefully within the next 4 years I can have a good job that still allows me my number one hope and dream to be a full time mother as much as is possible as a single parent can offer.

No comments: