Monday, September 3, 2012

L-O-V-E

It has been quiet on my blog lately, not on purpose, but life has gotten so busy lately! There are 3 of us in school, including me and it seems like every spare second is filled with something or someone.  I have so much I want to say and write down to remember I am making it a goal to get this updated by the end of the week!  Until there here is a picture of my most favorite boys in the entire world on the first day of school!  I love them so much!


President Thomas S. Monson, stated: “I believe the Savior is telling us that unless we lose ourselves in service to others, there is little purpose to our own lives. Those who live only for themselves eventually shrivel up and figuratively lose their lives, while those who lose themselves in service to others grow and flourish—and in effect save their lives.” That's what being a mother is, it's service. That's why it brings so much joy. So tonight, when you've had a long day and your kids are on your nerves, realize how much different you would be without them."

1 comment:

Leilani said...

Thanks for the update Paige! Your blog is my most favorite to read. I love that you are REAL when you write and share your thoughts and feelings. That's the way I try to live too, sharing my real thoughts and feelings without being ashamed or worried whether someone else will like them or whether it makes me look bad. I think being genuine and showing vulnerability is actually a talent in this day of so many pretending to be someone they aren't or trying to be what others think you should be. You are awesome Paige!

What are you going back to school for? And, where did that quote by President Monson come from?