Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hyrum's Baptism

Here are pictures from Hyrum's baptism back March 10.  I realized I never posted any pictures from that day.  My friend Kim Paulos took them for us.
Here is the group of pretty much everyone who came to support Hyrum in his decision to be baptized.  Click the picture to make it larger.
These are more pictures from before his baptism to use in the program.

I love Hyrum's tired of smiling face in this picture.
Two group shots with Kyle & my family together who made it to the baptism.

Hyrum with his friends afterwards when they were getting ready to play in the gym.
Scriptures on his head balancing act.
Gretchen & Kyle with Christian, Julian, Vivian, Hyrum, Kaden, Quinten.  This picture is on here because I want Hyrum to one day know that I choose to make the day about him and what was important to him and I encouraged them to get a group picture even though our divorce was not final.
Kyle & Hyrum.
Hyrum with Kyle's family
Hyrum with Bishop Updike - Hyrum's choice of who he wanted to baptise him.
With my family after church on Sunday.
Hyrum's family with Bishop Updike.

So there you have it, pictures from the baptism on a day that brought so much excitement to me and my son, yet at the same time was a huge challenge as I invited Gretchen and had to see Kyle's unsupportive parents.

No comments: