Sunday, September 9, 2012

Remember

I woke up this morning with a word running through my head. 
REMEMBER.  
I kept thinking remember what?
My head then quickly ran through the things I needed to get done today.  I checked my phone and there was nothing there that I felt I really needed to remember.  But the word would not leave my head.  I started to think about all the things I wanted to remember, all the things that are important to me. I realized that as I have felt so busy these days that I need to remember and prioritize what I choose to spend my time on. Who I choose to spend my free time with. I haven't been performing at my highest lately and feel like I am often forgetting little details and events.  I do not like this feeling. In the short spurts of calm in my life I have forgotten who has helped me get to where I am in my life. I need to stop and remember and give thanks for all the things that I have.  I am making new goals and posting them where I will be able to read them every morning and every night.  I want to always remember.

1 comment:

Marcee said...

Great reminder! They talked about this at conference and said to spend more time on the things that matter! We all need to "remember" what is the most important!