Saturday, September 15, 2012

Christmas

I feel like I am waking up every day and it is Christmas morning. That is not to say that life is perfect, let me tell you there is enough going on to fill many people's lives with stress.  But my life is now one that I am in charge of.  I am grateful to be alive and living the life that I am.  I am grateful for all that I am learning in most aspects of my life.  Knowing that happiness comes from within oneself has changed my life.

On that note I have had to use some creative parenting tricks around here these days.  I am trying to squeeze in enough hours to give my boys the attention they need, study and make good grades, and still have a life and date.  Today's creative idea was to set up the tent in the living room allowing the boys to play camping.  Instead the boys decided they wanted to learn with me and now Kaden says he wants a microscope for Christmas.  At least I could explain things to them thus helping me remember even if they will not remember anything.  And we have the tent set up to sleep in tonight inside in the air conditioning and have a nice bathroom nearby.  My kind of camping!

No comments: