Monday, September 17, 2012

The Lucky One

This weekend I had the boys and we were busy, not busy in the sense that we had to go a million places and get so many things done, but busy playing and me studying.


The smallest thing can change your life
in the blink of an eye, something happens by chance, when you least expect it
sets you on a course that you never planned into a future you never imagined... Where will it take you? That's the journey of our lives. Our search for the light. 
(from the movie The Lucky One)


To keep the boys entertained and for us to have a fun activity on this otherwise rainy weekend we set up the tent in the living room and had a camp out.  We ate smores and had ourselves a book marathon. The boys also watched my school dvd and Kaden decided he would like a microscope for Christmas. Hyrum realized that he likes science. Quinten decided that he is willing to sit through an entire 50 minute video.  Surprising to be because it was going over the organs in the body, whatever floats the kids boat I guess!

I am the lucky one!

1 comment:

Myndie said...

I love the tent idea. What are you studying? What are your goals with school?