Thursday, August 9, 2012

moving on

I have been asked a few times since updating my blog about how I can go on a trip to a foreign country with a person that I am not even dating.  Well my response to that would be my blog doesn't reveal the full story and after getting back from my crazy June vacation I am enjoying my time with Brian again.  Who knows how long things will last or what will come of it, but I am having fun and enjoying my life and that is what matters.  Just clarifying that up for my friends who don't live close by who I am not lucky enough to talk to all the time.  I am grateful for people in my life who encourage me and care about mine and my children's well being.  Thank you!

I have been feeling the anxiety of single parenting these days.  Not that my kids are difficult, but I had my kids with every intention of being a stay at home mother, now I am forced to put them into day care and have someone else raise them.  To some this is ok, for me this is a HUGE struggle.  I know that there are qualified people who can watch them, but they are so young and impressionable at their ages.  We (I) will survive this!

No comments: