Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The boys!

Since returning home I have LOVED every second of having my boys.  We are keeping the theme of the best summer ever alive and planning out these last 3 weeks until school starts. 
Last night after the Missions game
Today at the pool TinTin has found a love of goggles and swimming all around the pool on his own again looking for "cool stuff" under the water.
Right before I left I took Kade and Quinten in for allergy testing. We are the newest epi pen and nebulizer family.
This guy cracks me up. He is losing his baby face and turning into a little boy.  I am re-potty training him again as apparently day care can only put undies on your kid if you bring them undies - imagine that!
Sunrise over the (I think) Florida Keys. It was amazing!
This kid loves wide rimmed hats!
We played with friends Friday up at the church for hours and made up "new olympic sports" 

Kaden loves sleeping in my bed and I love the lighting in there especially in the morning.
Last night at the Missions game Quinten kept trying for a ball. He was asking the players and he and Hyrum were running around trying to catch the balls. Finally during the 7th inning he was lucky enough to catch one!

There are 20 more days left of summer and we have a busy next few weeks. We are planning a camping trip, kayaking, and a hike. After looking at my pictures from my trip and a boring daytime in daycare for the last month, we want to add some more excitement to the end of the best summer ever!

1 comment:

rawhide said...

love the pictures and all the fun you´re having!!! enjoy those cute boys.