Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I am very frustrated today.   I can't stop wondering how I am supposed to share the most intimate part of myself, my children, with a person who has become nothing more than a stranger.  I no longer posses the tiny bits of information that create the web of trust that is required in seamless co-parenting.  I have been counting down the last few days of this marriage the way I counted down the last few days of being pregnant.  Both outcomes have something joyous come out of them.  I have never been so grateful for an attorney to still be present in my life.  

Elder Scott:
Heavenly Father’s...plan of happiness is conceived so that we will have challenges, even difficulties, where decisions of great importance must be made so that we can grow, develop, and succeed in this mortal probation. Gratefully, in His perfect love, He has provided a way for us to resolve those challenges while growing in strength and capacity. I speak of the sustaining power of faith in times of uncertainty and testing.

No comments: