Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving

Day 17
Today I am thankful for Christmas and the time I get to enjoy the holidays with my boys and the much needed break from school I will get.
Day 16
Today I'm thanks full for no class on Fridays. I somehow managed to luck into this next semester too. And I'm thankful to figure out my degree plan and realize I can graduate summer 2014! A year and a half and I shouldn't even have to kill myself to do it!

Day 15
Today I am thankful for the cafeteria workers at the boys school, they save their favorite cereals for them and pull them out with a smile on days when we are running late so there are no melt downs....it's the little things! It doesn't matter if they know English or not, they know my boys and their favorites!
Day 14
Today I am thankful for the mail man. I might not check the mail every day, but it is awesome when I do and there are packages and real letters inside!
 
Day 13
Today I'm grateful for wool socks and heaters. I don't know how I survived cold winters.

Day 12
Today I'm grateful for modern medicine and not having to have sick kids forever.  Quinten has strep yet again...one more time and get gets his tonsils taken out.
 
Day 11
Today I'm thankful for all the people who help me with my kids during church. Without these friends I honesty don't think I would make it with my boys. So thank you a million times over!! 
We also got to see Sierra a few more times before she took off for Korea, we loved the time we got to spend with her!

Day 10
Today I'm thankful I can cherish the moments and other days I cherish the idea that they rush by.

Day 9
Today I am thankful for my parents for encouraging me and helping me through high school way back when....you never know when the past will come back to help you!!  I have been able to qualify for some merit based grants this year in school....it is nice to know that my knowledge can help me and not just my poor financial status.

Day 8
Today I'm grateful for my boys babysitter. Sam is awesome and even puts up with being called Samuel from TinTin. It's nice knowing that even though I can't be the one with them all day that they have someone responsible who plays with them and keeps them safe!
Day 7
Today I'm grateful to be a Texan. If we want to secede we can be our own country again!  I also love that it is warm here on Halloween, this was the costume change Kaden had to make because his original costume was too hot.

Day 6
Today I'm grateful for daylight savings time. It means that I can be a night owl and not feel so bad about the time I go to sleep and waking up at o'dark thirty is now o'light thirty!

Day 5
Today I am grateful for April because she joined my family today as her and my brother are married!! Welcome to the craziness of the Buchanans April!!  I am excited to get to spend Thanksgiving with them.
Day 4
Today I am grateful for Sundays at 6. I might grumble about the time occasionally, but when it comes down to it, there is nothing like my 3 ring circus making it home safe and getting to spend time with them.

No comments: