Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
This year I have so many things to be thankful for... I am so glad to get to be the mother to these boys.  They truly are a piece of my heart walking around outside my body.  I love watching them learn new things and the way they can make me laugh.  I love their inappropriate humor jokes but not the name calling.  I have to try to hide my smile and be a good example for them.  I love that Quinten when he flips a coin says heads or Temples?  And also that he says if you kiss on the lips you are going to get maw-wied and then he kisses me on the lips and tells me he is mine forever.  I will be so sad when his little lisp is gone.  I love that Kaden has taken it upon himself to make sure that Quinten doesn't eat anything that he is allergic to.  I love that Hyrum will read books to his little brothers and makes up silly games that all the boys can play.  I love the late nights of staying awake with Hyrum catching the end of a football game or playing cards in his bed with him.  I love that Quinten will beg me to find his tickle spots and laugh deep to his core when I tickle him.  I love that when Kaden realizes people are noticing what he is doing that he embarrassedly covers his mouth and lets out a little giggle.  I love that Hyrum has finally realized that even though he doesn't get the same things as his little brothers, that sometimes the alternatives that he does receive can be better for him.  Sure there are many a crazy day when I wish that life was calm and quiet, but the days when my boys are gone I miss their loud, obnoxious ways.  I love the way they can all make me smile and that they wrap their not so little hands around my face and give me kisses and hugs.  Messes and all, I love these little boys.


No comments: