Sunday, November 17, 2013



My little buddy is already planning his birthday party. He is so funny.  As he plans his party, the food is the most important thing to him.  He wants his friends to eat frosted flakes, cinnamon toast crunch, drink orange juice and for dessert he wants them to eat bacon and have little oranges.  All of these things (plus more) are foods he is allergic to.  When I ask him about this, he tells me that he is hoping that since it is his birthday his friends will be nice and share with him.  Apparently he really misses the foods that have the potential to kill him.  Finding substitutes for the favorites is not as easy task...however I am determined to help my little TinTin have the best 4th birthday party ever.

1 comment:

rawhide said...

sad day i'm missing his birthday next week!!! I will share with him....and tickle him!!!