Monday, April 8, 2013

Family Portrait

For Kaden & Quinten's school I have to do hours of service time with them. There are story books that come home that we read then we do an assignment about it. For this one, we read a book about Clifford's family then Kaden had to draw a picture of his family.

I find it interesting that this is how he draws his family and the parts of our bodies that he chooses to accentuate.  I also think he wanted to make sure Quinten knows he is the baby of the family and so he drew him "teeny-tiny because he will always be a baby."  This is important to Kaden because as he notices Quinten wearing clothes that he (Kaden) used to wear that he worries Quinten will soon pass him up.

1 comment:

awowwow said...

I just happened to stumble upon your blog. I just wanted to know I think your an amazing mom and person! Glad your doing well! Loves... amber and ridge