Monday, April 8, 2013

2013 Foam Run

Saturday was a fun day.  I was kid free and had a blast in the Foam Run with my friends.
I hurt my right knee a few weeks ago doing something stupid so it had been sore and bruised up but this was something I was not gong to miss!  I to run almost the entire first mile until it was sending tingles down my leg so I walked between obstacles but I finished.  It wasn't timed but was fun. There as more mud than I expected and we got super dirty, but that added to the fun of it.
Pre-Race
Post Race Jumping




The bubbles that were blowing off the starting line were awesome.  Almost as fun as the race.  None of us had a waterproof camera so we are waiting on the professional pictures still.



Post Race

Then the day wasn't over because the car overheated on the way home and we got towed home.  It was a fun, exhausting day. I don't know why I never signed up for these things before!

1 comment:

rawhide said...

fun times in foam!!!