Friday, December 2, 2011

Quinten Update

Today Quinten still wasn't acting like his usual self. He was laying all over me and not wanting to play even with his favorite toys. So I called the pediatrician's office and got him in. It turns out that the antibiotics were not working at all and he now has double ear infections, tonsillitis, and bronchitis.  I am hoping that the new medicines they have him on work and that he gets feeling better sooner than later!  Once again my friends all came to the rescue picking up kids from school for me.  I am so glad that my sister Heather will be here the start of next week to help again. It is amazing how often I have needed an extra set of hands. You take for granted the extra help when it is around.  Not anymore, now I realize it really does take a village to raise 3 boys!

No comments: