Thursday, December 22, 2011

I am so thankful for the many people who have reached out to me this week while I don't have my kids. It's amazing the little projects I have been able to get done and new experiences I've had. As much as I love my kids and wish to be with them I have learned a lot about myself and who I am and what I stand for. It's weird going to stores and not chasing down a kid or two in the toy aisles or having to take unneeded treats from my basket. But I am enduring just as my kids are and am super excited for 2pm Sunday to roll around and have a week of uninterrupted crazy boy time. We are going to get new family pictures taken, try some new activities together, and hopefully find a pool to go swimming. Life isn't about the things it's about how we choose to spend our time. And I am definitely not going to spend it in front of electronics all the time and keep making memories with my boys. It's neat watching them try new things and getting nervous and excited watching each other. Quinten turned 2 on the 18th. His birthday deserves a post all of its own. Tomorrow my friends, tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cristina HW said...

You are amazing my friend! I love your posts! xo