Tuesday, December 10, 2013

End of a semester


Today was my last day of finals for the semester.  I have been worrying a bit as this semester I have turned into a procrastinating perfectionist.  After many a night where I have devoted extra time to my boys snuggling them to sleep, taking care of a sick child, or just playing and having fun with them I found myself at a place where I realized my straight A's were probably lost.  Thanks to a great conversation with a close friend and other comments on facebook I realized that it will be ok.  Grades are just that, grades.  In the end I need to do what I need to do to graduate and continue on in school.  And in the end the letter grade is not the most important thing, making sure that my boys emotional, physical, and spiritual well being is.  Plus is there really anything wrong with B's anyways?  Now to wait for my grades to be posted next week. . .

No comments: