Friday, July 6, 2012

Home!

I had to wait 2 days to move into my new place.  The old renters were being evicted it turns out and they trashed the place.  The bad news is I had to wait 2 more days to move in, the good news is I got new paint and carpet out of the deal.

Well after some amazing help from many people I am all out of my storage unit and in my new house.  I slept here last night.  I love it!  It is so nice to see all of my things again.  I didn't think I would love having my stuff back as much as I did.  Though, I still think that is it not the stuff so much that I am excited to see as the fact that I am no longer in a transitional/homeless state.  

This picture has nothing to do with this post other than it has Heidi in it, and it needs to be included in the fact that she showed up at DisneyWorld with us! And I forgot to mention that Kaden was terrified of the Bug show.  He did not enjoy being sprayed and tickled and all the sensory things in the show.

I think it is safe to say I am a very happy girl today even though I am surrounded by boxes and need to figure out where to put it all.  That is the easy part and I have so many people who have offered to help me.  The awesomeness of my new house will be complete once I get my boys back the end of the month.  I am doing better but still really miss them.

No comments: